DIY Knifemaker's Info Center: BG-272 DIY 2 x 72" Belt Grinder

DIY 2" x 72" Belt Grinder Project Like almost every newbie knifemaker owning a decent belt grinder is dream. When I realized the price of a machine, my jaw hit the floor. Most of us getting started cannot afford a $2000 grinder. So I set out to design my own and …

Read More

belt grinder buy or not - Grinders, Sanders, etc - I Forge ...

Aug 06, 2008· On advangtage of that size belt is that there are many many options Whe you purchase belts You can get really cheap belts in a lot of grits sizes or you can get belts that last longer but cost a bit more. Some sizes of belts are hard to find different grit sizes for unless you have them made up. ... I've got a 10 inch wheel coote belt grinder ...

Read More

amazoncom coote belt grinder - edogawa.fr

the coote belt grinder Finn denne og andre Pins p229; Belt Grinder av John Rea. Se mer. Belt Grinders Topic For July 2012 American Bladesmith Society Forum Plus with this contraption I can use the Wire Wheel, the Sander and the Grinding Wheel for long periods of time and with a lot more control.

Read More

Belt grinder question - Finish and Polish - I Forge Iron

Jun 05, 2014· Hey yall, Got a question. I am wanting to get more into knife and sword making, but I am missing a tool, a belt grinder. I know I can do with out one, but personally I would rather not waste my time hand sanding a blade. Now with building a house, my budget is limited, so I was wondering if I cou...

Read More

: Motor Pulley

The 2″ Aluminum Die-Cast Motor Pulley is a pulley designed to mount to ... TB Woods Bored-to-size V-Belt Sheave, A Belt Section, 1 Groove, Cast Iron. by TB Woods. ... 2GT Timing Belt&Pulley BEMONOC HTD Kits GT2 Timing Belt Closed-loop 200mm Pulley 20 Teeth and 60 Teeth for 3D Printer Accessories. ...

Read More

used coote belt grinder for sale - inperfectestaat.nl

used coote belt grinder for sale - prices of grinding, used coote belt grinder for sale As a leading global manufacturer of crushing, grinding and mining equipments, we offer advanced, reasonable solutions for any size-reduction requirements including quarry, aggregate, and different kinds of minerals

Read More

How To Build A Good Belt Grinder - The Knife Maker

Purchase the contact wheel first to determine thread size. I know that these are not cheap but I believe Coote Belt Grinder Company has the best prices on them. Be sure to get one that is serrated. The size you chose will be determined on the grinding you want to do.

Read More

Homemade Belt Grinder - Shank Knives

Homemade Belt Grinder. When I first got started making knives I was using a small underpowered 1x30 belt sander to shape my knives and was jealous of those big 2x72 belt grinders I saw all the big guys using! I couldn't afford a 2500.00$ machine (I still can't) so I decided to make one. ... I realized that I would need a custom pulley for the ...

Read More

The KMG Industrial Belt Grinder | Beaumont Metal Works

This allows you to use just about any type of motor and it also allows to set the grinder up with different speeds by changing the pulley ratio between the motor and grinder. Typical motor sizes for the KMG can be from 1-1/2 to 5 hp. We prefer to drive the KMG with pulleys and a belt to maximize the versatility, however, you can also direct ...

Read More

Belt Grinder | eBay

4" Belt Grinder Rubber Wheel For belt grinder. This belt grinderrubber wheel is made of high-qualified original material for knife making grinder. Every product is tested strictly. This wheel include sealed bearings which can easily be replaced when worn.

Read More

crusher plant motor size - sife.biz

coote belt grinder size of pulley for motor mining, crushing. crusher plant motor size coote belt grinder size of pulley for motor Indonesia 180 tph Iron Ore crushing plant; How Much VSI Sand Crusher; How much the ball mill and capacity?...

Read More

belt grinder motor | eBay

2x72 Belt Grinder Motor 110V/60Hz 1.1hp with VFD - 4" Drive Wheel & LED Light . Brand New. $498.89. From Cyprus. Was: Previous Price $548.89. Buy It Now +$59.89 shipping. Only 1 left! 18 Watching. ... Belt Grinder sander pulley length 75mm diameter 70mm …

Read More

belt grinder kit | eBay

Find great deals on eBay for belt grinder kit. Shop with confidence. Skip to main content. eBay Logo: ... KB Electronics KBAC-24D VFD and Techtop Motor Package, NEMA 4X, Belt Grinder. Brand New. $420.00 to $561.00. Buy It Now ... Blade Grinder Attachment Adjustable 4 Pulley Attachment With Assorted Belt Kit. Brand New. $139.69. Buy It Now. Free ...

Read More

Coote grinder users? | KnifeDogs.com Forums

Aug 01, 2013· Coote grinder users? Thread starter akey; Start date Jul 25, 2013; A. akey Well-Known Member ... unfortunately spins at 3600 rpm so I can't use a step pulley and the pulley on the motor has to be small and the one on the grinder has to be small to cut the speed back. ... Still not sure what size pulleys to go with for now. The motors both have ...

Read More

coote belt grinder size of pulley for motor - alsds.eu

Motor Setup - Setup - Coote Belt Grinder. 3 step pulleys with hinged base for ease of belt change and belt tension (this works very well) 5. About 4 hours to cut, assemble, and mount all items -- …

Read More

Coote Grinder - Promethean Knives - Google

They do not include motors, but have a drive pulley for a v-belt. This allows one the option of setting up a multi-speed grinder easily by installing a three or even five step pulley onto the drive motor.

Read More

GRINDERS - KMG - The Knife Maker's Grinder

1.5/2 hp variable speed motor and VFD; Pulley for motor. Pulley for grinder. Drive belt. Base plate. Mounting bracket for VFD and electrical hardware. Uses 2" X 72" belts. *The 2 hp motor and VFD will run on standard 110 or 220VAC. A 2 hp motor is supplied, but when the VFD runs on a 110VAC, the max power output is 1.5hp.

Read More

: 2x72+belt+grinder

: 2x72+belt+grinder. Skip to main content. ... 2X72 BELT GRINDER SANDER 1.5 HP KNIFE MAKER TX GRINDERZ HEAVY DUTY MADE IN USA PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR KNIFE MAKERS Motor included and mounted (Single Speed Base Model) by TX GRINDERZ. $1,149.99 $ 1,149 99 + $120.00 shipping.

Read More

2 x 72 belt grinder kit | Tools | Pinterest | Belt grinder ...

"Belt Grinder Homemade belt grinder featuring a pulley step system and 2 belts. Incorporates a variable speed motor and a rubber wheel" "Metal working is suited for everyone. Learn metal working with the assistance of the metal working tips of ours tricks and tips. Here are some metal working ideas. Want to know more about metal working."

Read More

Kitchener #32 Meat Grinder with V-Belt Pulley grinding ...

Nov 10, 2012· In this video I show how my father setup our Kitchener #32 meat grinder to run off of a cheap electric motor we had laying around using a v belt it …

Read More

DIY Belt Grinder – Dan Graves – The Knife Maker

Purchase the contact wheel first to determine thread size. I know that these are not cheap but I believe Coote Belt Grinder Company has the best prices on them. Be sure to get one that is serrated. The size you chose will be determined on the grinding you want to do.

Read More

Belt Grinder for sale | Only 4 left at -75%

Magnum Industrial Heavy-Duty Belt and Disc this is some kind of a grinder that could be driven by an old hit and miss gas engine. Get the best belt grinder for sale at an amazing price range. An exclusive opportunity for you. Get... See complete description

Read More

Belt grinder? | KnifeDogs.com Forums

Jun 01, 2013· Burr King and Bader were the first to offer a grinder with attachments etc for the custom knife making industry and they thought that the existing size of a 2 x72" belt would be about the best size for the job. You can also run 1" 1 / 1/2" belts on these machines. Can you think of a belt size you think would work better?

Read More

Belt Grinder- Pulley size question | BladeForums.com

Oct 15, 2015· Belt Grinder- Pulley size question ... Googling for "Coote Grinder" images seems to mostly show a 2-wheel grinder with a drive/contact wheel and an idler wheel. ... The classic step pulleys are 2", 3", 4" and they give a driven shaft speed of 1/2, 1 and 2 times the motor shaft speed. The 3 steps keep the belt straight, so minimize transmission ...

Read More

The KMG Industrial Belt Grinder | Beaumont Metal Works

The KMG Industrial Belt Grinder $ 935.00 – $ 2,922.70. ... 2 X 72″ belt size; 3/4″ drive shaft (keyed) ... you to use just about any type of motor and it also allows to set the grinder up with different speeds by changing the pulley ratio between the motor and grinder.

Read More

Coote grinder picture thread - Tools and Tool Making ...

Oct 06, 2011· Coote grinder picture thread ... has served us well..I made a sliding motor mount so we could have 4 speeds..The step pulley is 4"-3 1/2"-2 1/2"-2"..The pulley on the grinder is 4".The motor is 1725rpm's, 1 1/2 H.P.This gives us.. ... I got the Power-twist belt and all I can say is that they're going on all my belt-driven machines. The Coote's ...

Read More

coote grinder best - csdpmap.eu

The Coote Belt Grinder will sharpen the best of your tools! Find this Pin and more on Knife Making by cxman. ... To my knowledge, it is a 2 wheel grinder,,similar to a Grizzly The Coote doesn't come with a motor so you can put on the kind of moter you want or have. Read More. Coote Belt Grinder. 99+ customer review . ... Read More. coote belt ...

Read More

DIY Knifemaker's Info Center: Dirt Cheap 2 x 72 Belt ...

OK, I love belt grinders just as much as the next person, but it's a tough outlay of cash to get into a new grinder. Many folks have asked me about building my variable speed grinder 2 x 72" and lots have used the basic design successfully. That's awesome and thank you for your comments, but can one make a grinder for "dirt cheap?"

Read More