Grist Mills, Grain Mills, Flour Mills, Corn Shellers | The ...

C.S. Bell's grist mills are used for a variety of applications including grain mills, flour mills and corn shellers.

Read More

C.S. Bell Company Model No. 4 Mill Running on Jaeger ...

Jun 14, 2012· This Mill has been completely rebuilt and now functions great!

Read More

c.s.bell grain grinder | Survival Monkey Forums

Dec 15, 2010· Nice report, I don't have a grinder yet, so frequently look at links on them. I googled yours & it does sound pretty neat. At $1,500.00 it won't be for me.

Read More

La Milpa - Milling & Grinding - Grinding Mills - Power ...

La Milpa - Power Grist Grinding Mills by The C.S. Bell Company. Complete turnkey package, ready for operation. For dry (grain, beans, spices, feed) or wet (tofu, poi, oily) materials. Especially suited for grains, seeds, beans, spices, coffee, feed p...

Read More

Grinding Mills, No. 60 Power Grist Mill Packages | The C.S ...

Features of C.S. Bell's No. 60 Power Grist Mill packages, with capacities from bushel fine to 300 pounds coarse and more per hour.

Read More

cs bell mill | eBay

Save cs bell mill to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results 31340 Antique CS BELL #3 Coffee Grinder Mill - CRANK WHEEL ONLY ~ 19" DIAMETER

Read More

cs bell grinder | eBay

Save cs bell grinder to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. + Items in search results 31340 Antique CS BELL #3 Coffee Grinder Mill - CRANK WHEEL ONLY ~ 19" DIAMETER

Read More

Hammer Mills, Grain Mills, Belt Conveyors, Can Recycling ...

The C.S. Bell Co. is your trusted source for hammer mills, grain mills, recycling equipment and belt conveyors and serves a number of industries including industrial, agricultural and commercial customers.

Read More

CS Bell #2 hand grist mill Parts - SmokStak

Nov 27, 2009· CS Bell #2 hand grist mill Parts I need the burrs or cones that do the grinding. I contacted CS Bell and was told the parts for the new #2 will not fit the older one with the flywheel.

Read More

La Milpa Power Grist Mill - Red Enamel - Country Living ...

Also available as Basic Mill only. Important Electrical Information: If your mill will be used in a residential setting in the U.S. or Canada, standard wiring is 220 Volts/60 Hz/Single Phase. If your mill will be used in an industrial setting in the U.S. or Canada, your building may be wired for 230 Volts or 460 Volts/60 Hz/Three Phase.

Read More

Tooling Up: Vintage C.S. Bell Company #2 Hand Grist Mill

Jan 20, 2013· The highly rated mills were expensive though, and so it fell away from my thoughts and the book went on the shelf. Years ago I bought a C.S. Bell Company #2 grinder, originally with the plan of using it to mill nixtamalized corn for tamales.

Read More

{Very Nice!} Restored C S Bell No 2 Meal Grinder Grinding ...

Aug 23, 2017· A very nice restored CS Bell, hand crank grinder! In this video we grind some wheat into flower, it's a pretty fun process! ... Restored C S Bell No 2 Meal Grinder Grinding Wheat! Luke Stodden ...

Read More

Burr Grinder C-S Bell - SmokStak

Oct 05, 2006· It was mfg. by the CS Bell company, Hillsboro Ohio It has a marking of B-50 It is complete and only need some minor repairs.Can any bod give me some info, i eally need the RPM? ... I have a C S Bell no. 60 burr mill it runs at 450 rpm. They still make this mill today. ... Burr Grinder C-S Bell. Larry: Thanks Cthomas #6 ...

Read More

cs bell no 3 grinder - BINQ Mining

Feb 28, 2013· BINQ Mining > Ore Process > cs ... Print. cs bell no 3 grinder. Posted at:February 28, 2013[ 4.6 - 1378 Ratings] ... CS Bell No 2 Model Corn Grinder Grist Burr Mill Coffee Bean … CS BELL No 2 Model Corn Grinder Grist Burr Mill Coffee Bean FREE SHIPPING! in Antiques, Other | eBay

Read More

Bell No.60 Power Mill - Country Living Products

Also available as Basic Mill only. Important Electrical Information: If your mill will be used in a residential setting in the U.S. or Canada, standard wiring is 220 Volts/60 Hz/Single Phase. If your mill will be used in an industrial setting in the U.S. or Canada, your building may be wired for 230 Volts or 460 Volts/60 Hz/Three Phase.

Read More

Hammer Mills | The C.S. Bell Co.

C.S. Bell's hammer mills come with a variety of options including a feed table or feed hopper, safety interlock and an adjustable motor mounting bracket.

Read More

C.S.Bell Company of Hillsboro, Ohio – American Bell ...

In 1858, Charles Singleton Bell, a Scotsman, started his firm and made Mogul stoves, caboose stoves, coffee hullers and pulpers, grinders, corn and cob crushers, burr and hammer type feed mills, sorghum and maple syrup evaporators, plows and garden rollers, cane mills and counter-mounted meat grinders.

Read More

C.S.Bell and his bellfoundry - Bell tower

In 1869, Bell purchased Marley's interest and continued to add more items to his list of products, which were to include Mogul stoves, caboose stoves, coffee hullers and pulpers, grinders, corn and cob crushers, burr and hammer typed feed mills, a machine called the "Tortilla" (used in Mexico and South America to grind hominy), sorghum and ...

Read More

Model 60 Farm Grain Grinder/Grain Mill - Berry Hill

Model 60 Farm Grain Grinder/Grain Mill. For Dry Grinding Only. The Bell`s No. 60 Model Power Grain Mill is ideal for grinding all small grains, shells, roots, bark, etc. Just the mill for making corn meal, whole wheat flour or soy bean flour. The No. 60 Model Power Mill will grind the requirements of large and small farms or poultry ranches at ...

Read More

Grinding, Grist Mills | The C.S. Bell Co.

C.S. Bell's grist mills and grinding mills are ideal for a variety of garden, farm and ranch operation products, including corn meal, whole wheat flour, most grains, coffee, etc.

Read More

Corn Sheller, Grinding Mills | The C.S. Bell Co.

C.S. Bell's corn sheller grinding mill is made from cast iron and is suitable shelling ear corn and hulling black walnuts.

Read More

Replacement Grinder For C.s. Bell Mill | Crusher Mills ...

CS BELL ANTIQUE PRIMITIVE CORN FLOUR GRINDER GRIST MILL. CS BELL ANTIQUE PRIMITIVE CORN FLOUR GRINDER GRIST MILL Search Established in 1858, The C.S. Bell Company manufactures size reduction and conveying equipment for a …

Read More

Grinding Mills, La Milpa Power Grist Mill | The C.S. Bell Co.

Features of C.S. Bell's La Milpa Power Grist Mill packages; Suitable for dry and wet materials requiring coarse to fine grinding (up to 300 - 800 lbs per hour)

Read More

Hammer Mills | The C.S. Bell Co.

We also build mills for specific uses such as glass crushing or grist milling. C.S. Bell has the expertise to provide the hammer mills you need for your application -- contact us now for the proper mill …

Read More