Factory cart | Etsy

Vintage Factory Cart Industrial Coffee Table, Factory Cart Coffee Table, Rustic Coffee Table, Industrial Coffee Table ... OLD FACTORY CART # 181373 CottageTreasuresLV 5 out of 5 stars (48) $ 850.00. ... because here they come. There are 346 factory cart for sale on Etsy, and they cost $394.95 on average. The most common factory cart material is ...

Read More

Boats - Mining Ore Cart (one of a kind

Very Nice Mining Ore Cart display for sale, comes with everything you see in the cart. Old Dupont blasting machine, vintage miners hat, tools, lamps etc. Asking $3500 obo

Read More

Mining Surplus | New and Used Mining Equipment

New & Used Mining Equipment. MiningSurplus.com features new and used mining equipment for sale from mining operations across Canada, the United States, South America, and Australia. MiningSurplus.com profiles surface, mill plant process and underground mining equipment from copper, lead, zinc, gold and coal mining operations.

Read More

Properties | Classifieds | ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal

Placer gold mining claims, 17 miles south of Coldfoot, road access. Comes with drill logs along the Middle Fork of the Koyukuk River. You just have to go get the gold. $145,000 or best offer. Mining equipment on site for sale, if needed. For more information email. aMFebtf. Email the owner of this ad

Read More

Mining | Ruxton's Trading Post

Grey Ore Cart. Mining Car for Hard Rock Gold and Silver Mine. This ore car is 51 inches long and 25 inches wide. It stands approx. 36 inches tall. SOLD. Old Mine Cart, Mining Cart made in Denver. Here is a nice Mine Cart or mining car for hard rock mining. It was made in Denver as indicated by the manufacturers identification tag.

Read More

DECORATIVE ORE CARS - Mine Car, Ore Cars, Rail Equipment ...

DECORATIVE ORE CARS. Melcher Machine Works of Durango, Colorado is dedicated to producing accurate replica mining equipment. We offer a choice of authentic riveted or welded construction. The original riveted ore cars were manufactured from the 1860's into the mid 1950's, when the welded design became more popular through the 1970's. ...

Read More

CollectingInfo - Mining Artifacts

Many antique dealers now have websites and some collectors have websites offering pieces for sale or trade. However, the largest on-line venue for collectors is eBay. If you go to Ebay and type in "mining", "miners", :mines, "mine" and "coal" you will get literally thousands of hits for items currently offered.

Read More

Sterling Rail - Coal Rail Cars For Sale

Coal Rail Cars For Sale. Coal Rail Cars. FSCC22073. Click Here for Details (365) Steel Twin Tub Coal Cars Returning from lease in December Built: Early to mid-80's Free move on BNSF Lease Term: 1yr+ Available immediately Cars are clean. Coal Rail Cars. FSCC21985. Click Here for Details

Read More

Antique Cart Coffee Tables

Antique Cart Coffee Tables Notice: We have many carts that are available but not posted on the site yet. ALL carts on the site have been sold and we are currently setting up a new shop in Mobile AL. ... AVAILABLE CARTS FOR SALE . These carts are currently available. To RESERVE a particular cart, please email me with the number of the cart ...

Read More

ore carts for sale colorado – Grinding Mill China

Home»Applications»ore carts for sale colorado. Applications ... Mining Carts For Sale – Donkiz Sale – Classified ads ... Tracy's Antiques just south of Montrose CO had a couple old ore cars last summer. » Free Online Chat. Ore Cart Photo Co – Leadville, Colorado ...

Read More

Ore Car For Sale, Wholesale & Suppliers - Alibaba

Alibaba.com offers 1,228 ore car for sale products. About 26% of these are other mining machines, 12% are crusher, and 1% are other material handling equipment. A wide variety of ore car for sale options are available to you, such as free samples. There are 1,141 ore car for sale …

Read More

Antique Mining Equipment and Collectibles Book

Thirty categories, from advertising and assay equipment to surveying equipment and tokens, chronicle old mining methods in detail. An elevated appreciation is gained here of the men and women who spent part of their lives in mining with this equipment.

Read More

New and Used Mine Carts for Sale | Reconditioned Mine ...

New and Used Mine Carts for Sale Savona Equipment is a mine cart supplier worldwide.The minecart or mine cart (also known as a mine trolley) is a type of rolling stock found on a mine railway, used for moving ore and materials procured in the process of traditional mining.Our minecarts range in size and usage, and are commonly made of steel for hauling ore.

Read More

EquipmentMine - New and Used Mining Equipment Marketplace

EquipmentMine is a searchable database of new, used and surplus mining equipment and parts available for sale. You have changed your edition to Global. Edition aware sections will …

Read More

Delamar Mine - mine-explorer.com

This old mine car must have been used to haul timber or other equipment. These old cars are getting to be a pretty rare find. Most of the remaining ore cars are sitting in museums and people's front yards.

Read More

Mining Equipment for Sale or Rent - Division of Mining and ...

Used mining equipment for rent or sale Equipment Categories. LHD/Scoop units. Underground Drills & Bolters ... Mining Equipment for Sale or Rent LHD/Scoop units. JCI-125M LHDs - 3 units available for sale; ... Trams and drills on diesel so no need to connect to mine power. Available with either Secoma Hydrastar 300 or 350 drifter.

Read More

Melcher Brothers, Durango, CO

Equipment For Sale; Historic Reproductions of Ore Cars, etc. As a sideline to industrial machinery fabrication, Melcher Brothers Inc., also fabricates historical ore cars used in Colorado mines between the 1860's and up until the 1950's. ... End dump cars show the evolution of mining cars from boxes on wheels to much more efficient designs. The ...

Read More

Old Mining Ore Cart Art | Fine Art America

Choose your favorite old mining ore cart designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more! ... 33 of 33 old mining ore cart art for sale Filters. ... mining ore mine old rusty cart vintage antique wheels ore cart gold metal miner old west rust historic gold mine silver transport wagon iron rail mine shaft ...

Read More

Wooden Cart | eBay

Find great deals on eBay for Wooden Cart in Antique Gardens. Shop with confidence. Find great deals on eBay for Wooden Cart in Antique Gardens. ... Sweet Cart Full Size Wooden Wedding Party For Sale. £265.00. 0 bids + £0.00 P&P. ... horse drawn cart old vintage governess cart pony horse cart trap wooden cart. £545.00. Buy it now

Read More

Wildcat Mines of the Mother Lode - Ore Cars, Mine Cars and ...

Ore Cars and Mining Equipment Wildcat Mines of the Mother Lode and the Sierras : Long after the California gold rush was over there were still prospectors out in the hills trying to find the "big strike" that would make them rich.

Read More

old mine cart -for sale | Reclaimed & vintage & retro ...

Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. old mine cart -for sale. old mine cart -for sale. Visit. Discover ideas about Coal Creek. old ( gold ?) mine cart - 02 Decoration and Miscellaneous - Davidowski. Coal Creek Gold Prospecting Mine Cart Coal Miners Mining …

Read More

old mining carts sale - g4h.co.za

Antique Mining Equipment And Collectibles, Antique Mining Equipment For Sale, Antique Coal Mining Equipment. ... These carts were operated manually but now day's automatic carts are available to transport the minerals out of the mine.

Read More

old mining carts for sale grinding mill china

Old Mining Carts For Sale Grinding Mill China. GRINDING MILLS-BALL MILLS-New & Used Mining &, The ball mill is a key piece of equipment for grinding crushed materials, and is widely used in production of powders such as cement, silicates, refractory material, and …

Read More

Mining Cart for sale | Only 3 left at -70%

Railroad cart mining wagon steampunk repurpose cast iron. we need mining ore cart wheels or a small cart like the one in this picture or smaller mining ore cart . SET OF 4 OLD STYLE CAST IRON for sale …

Read More

Mike's Antique Factory Carts

Welcome to Antique Factory Cart Coffee Tables. We want to thank all customers, employees, vendors, bloggers, and supplier for seven successful years of business. ... not once, took a new board or hardware and made it look old. Everything we have ever sold was a real antique. ... If partials are available then they will be posted on the ...

Read More

Minecart - Wikipedia

A minecart or mine cart (also known as a mine trolley) is a type of rolling stock found on a mine railway, used for moving ore and materials procured in the process of traditional mining.

Read More

old mining cars for sale - BINQ Mining

May 08, 2013· looking for old gold ore carts from mines. antique mining ore cars for sale – Mining equipment & mine … Old Mine Ore Car or Mining Cart $ ; … Firm for 4 wheels and 2 axles. make great looking … »More detailed

Read More

Used Underground Mining Equipment for Sale - EquipmentMine

Used underground mining equipment and surplus parts for sale on EquipmentMine. ... Mine Cars (1) Raise Climbers (1) Scalers (1) Underground Drill Parts (1) Show More Categories. ... Used Underground Mining Equipment for Sale. Featured Mining Equipment Listings. Underground Loaders …

Read More